Well, well... this is week one and this is my weekly inspiration.
1. First place couldn't have not been coffee. Of course. I'm Italian, I don't love coffee.. I adore it. I actually love also American long black coffee. But nothing compares to my mum's original perfect Espresso! ( which keeps you awake all night....;)
Perfect with a French crispy and buttery croissant... ok we're ready to start the day.
2. Summer is stepping in; flowers, green, sun everywhere. Eventually. I am a big fun of flowers and I found this pic of a vertical garden.. pretty interesting. I think it's something fun and beautiful that stands out from the usual gardens we have.
3. How cute does that necklace look? Classy, simple, fashionable.. but what's even better, you can do it!! Here's the link!
4. I can't stop looking at the work of this talented interior design photographer, Petra Bindel. It's so inspiring... Take a look and you will feel so inspired that you'll feel like changing your whole house.

No comments:
Post a Comment